Resources for Parents and Families
Parents Make the Difference! Newsletters - Elementary School
Parents Make the Difference! Newsletters - Middle School
Daily Learning Planners
Mathematics Parent Video Series
The Georgia Department of Education is excited to announce the launch of a new K-12 mathematics parent video series! The Make Mathematics Count, Georgia! outreach campaign is an is an exciting project to support parents with understanding the expectations of teaching and learning in mathematics at each grade level. Click HERE for access!
Low-Cost Internet Providers
The United States Congress passed a broadband infrastructure and connectivity package. The Federal Communications Commission has announced that 20 of the nation’s internet providers have committed to lowering costs for low-income households, a step that will essentially provide free high-speed internet for those participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program.
For Georgia residents to benefit from this program, families must sign up directly by clicking HERE.
Title I and the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
Harms of Copyright Piracy (from Google)
Georgia Milestones and Other State Assessments, Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE), CCRPI, and SLDS
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Campus Parent App
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Guide
Read Together Activity Cards - from The Children's Reading Foundation
Pre-K and Early Childhood Resources
Elementary School Resources
Middle School Resources
Tips for Parents and Families
National PTA Resources for Families
Transition to Kindergarten, Middle School, and High School
Click on the links below for school transition resources for you and your child!
* Transition to Kindergarten (English and Spanish)
* Transition to Middle School for Students (English and Spanish)
* Transition to Middle School for Families (English and Spanish)
* Transition to High School for Students (English and Spanish)
* Transition to High School for Families (English and Spanish)
Check out these videos about school transitions!
* Kindergarten Transition (English and Spanish)
* Middle School Matters (English and Spanish)
* Middle School: Academics (English and Spanish)
* Middle School: Social and Emotional Changes (English and Spanish)
* Middle School: Organizational and Environmental Factors (English and Spanish)
* Middle School: Developmental Growth (English and Spanish)
* Middle School: College and Career Readiness (English and Spanish)
* Middle School: Becoming Involved in My Child's Education (English and Spanish)
* High School: Discovering Your Self
* High School: Before the Report Card Arrives
* High School: Learning How to Balance
* High School: The Graduation Plan
* High School: Parent Talkback
Resources for English Language Learners (ELL) / Recursos para estudiantes del idioma inglés (ELL)
Attention English Language Learner Parents: If you would like to meet to provide recommendations about Title I or Title III services for EL students, contact Leslie Scarboro at [email protected] or (912) 267-4100, ext. 1545.
Atención, padres de estudiantes de inglés: Si desea reunirse para brindar recomendaciones sobre los servicios de Título I o Título III para estudiantes EL, comuníquese con Leslie Scarboro en [email protected] o (912) 267-4100, ext. 1545.